Psilocybin, Ayahuasca, Peyote, San Peruvianus, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Ibogaine and other such plants and related compounds are powerful tools for exploring consciousness and spiritual healing.
If one utilizes such entheogens with absolute responsibility and integrity balanced by a healthy respect for their immense power and a CRITICAL mind, one can gain tremendous insight, coupled with even greater confusion, about the nature of consciousness.
Some of the entheogens that I have tried and deeply respect:
- Peruvian Torch (Trichocerues/ Echinopsis Peruvianus)
- San Pedro
- Tsuwiri (not very active)
- Salvia divinorum
- Amanita Muscaria
- Morning Glory (Ipomoea)
- Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (Argyreia Nervosa)
- Ayahuasca (Banisteriopsis Caapi) with Chacruna (Psychotria Viridis) & Chaliponga (Diplopterys Cabrerana)
- Ayahuasca analogues: Syrian Rue with Mimosa Hostilis & Acacia Confusa
- Kava Kava
- Wild Dagga
The entheogen that I am thinking about using on my 30th birthday is Ibogaine- the godfather of psychedelics.